Connect with us

Trending Stories

Lagos State Deputy Governor’s House Gutted By Fire




The residence of the deputy Governor of Lagos State,Hon. Adejoke Orelope Adefulire has been gutted by fire. The fire is said to be caused by an electric wire fault. Men of the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) and the Lagos fire services, have since reported at her Osborne Road, Victoria Island home, to put out the fire.

I think God is not happy with our rulers.

Source: Obehi’s blog

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.